Exciting matches In Your Neighborhood
What are you looking for?
Pepperoni Media Limited /(“ Pepperoni Media”, "us", "we", or "our") operates the www.fuckalocal.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website").
Personal data that we process
When you contact us, for example by registering on our Website, we collect the information you provide to us. This includes personally identifiable information, like your name and email address (“Personal Data”). The following personal data is processed by www.fuckalocal.com:
When you sign up on the Website, the Personal Data that is collected includes data about your sexual preference, which is, by its nature, of particularly sensitive nature (“Sensitive Data”). By signing up on the website you voluntarily provide this data to us and give us explicit consent to collect such data, so that we can better serve and meet your needs.
We also may use software tools, like Google Analytics and Everflow, to measure and collect session information, like the length of your visit to our website, page response times, page interaction information and methods used to browse away from the page.
In addition, we may collect the Internet protocol (IP) address and location used to connect your computer or mobile device to the Internet; as well as other connection information, like information about your (mobile) operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
We may use the Personal Data we collect from you in the following ways:
We do not process your Personal Data for other purposes and only with your explicit consent or for the implementation of the agreement that we have entered into with you.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Only for the following purposes, will we share the information you provided to us with third parties.
We share your email address with third parties like Emailhippo to verify your email address.
We use Amazon AWS Cloud for the hosting of the website and the management of the hosting is done by CloudNation. For this reason, Personal data is shared with these parties.
We share your Personal Data with the marketing platform Everflow to measure the flow of traffic from and to the Website.
We also share Personal Data with advertisers, marketing platforms and email marketing services, like OneSignal, for various advertising purposes.
We make sure Sensitive Data is only shared with third party service providers, like the third party that provides the chat services for the purpose of providing this service to you. The data will not be shared or used by us for any other purposes.
We also use analytics platforms, Google Analytics and Everflow, that compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools for future use. We further explain the cookies that are used for these purposes under ‘Cookies’ below.
Other than that, we will not provide the information you provide to us to other parties, unless this is required by law.
How long we keep Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be stored by us for a longer period of time, but never longer than necessary for realizing the goal(s) for which the data was collected, unless we are required by law to keep your data longer than that.
Below is described which cookies are used.
Functional cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website. Certain components of the Website cannot be used without these cookies. These cookies are used anonymously and therefore have little impact on your privacy.
With the help of a session cookie we can see which parts of the Website you have viewed during your visit. We can therefore adjust our Website as much as possible to the surfing behaviour of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Google Analytics collects (anonymous) data on visitor behaviour on the Website. This way we can see how visitors navigate through the Website. We use this information to optimize the operation and design of our Website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so, or insofar as third parties process the information on Google`s behalf. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the analytics information obtained for other Google services.
The information that Google collects is made anonymous as much as possible. Your IP address is explicitly not given. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google adheres to the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that were previously saved via the settings of your browser. It is possible that in that case you will not be able to use all functions of our Website anymore.
If you do not want your visitor behaviour to be recorded, you can download a plugin from Google that prevents this. For Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera this plugin is available via: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=nl. This setting then applies to all websites that you visit, not just our Website.
We do not intend to collect data about visitors of the Website who are younger than 18 years of age. Since we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 18, we advise parents and guardians to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent them from making use of the Website. In the event that you are under the impression that we have collected personal information about a minor, please contact us via our contact details at the bottom of this page. We will then remove this information.
How we protect Personal Data
www.fuckalocal.com takes the protection of your Personal Data seriously and takes suitable and appropriate security measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes.
If you feel that your Personal Data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via our contact details as stated at the bottom of this page.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to access, correct and delete your Personal Data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your Personal Data by www.fuckalocal.com. You also have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the Personal Data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can address such requests to the address at the bottom of this page. To ensure that the request has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request, in which the passport photo, the numbers at the bottom of the passport, the identification number and social security number are made unreadable.
We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, in any case no later than within four weeks.
Questions and contact
Terms of Service
Last updated: 2nd January 2023
These Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Pepperoni Media Limited /www.fuckalocal.com (“www.fuckalocal.com”, "us", "we", or "our") concerning your use of our website (the "Website").
You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page. We may update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. Please look at the top of this page to see when these Terms were last updated. Every time you use the Website, the Terms in force at moment of your use will be applicable.
1. WEBSITE By signing up through the Website, you are being referred to a chat service that is operated by a third party. The use of the chat service is governed by that third party. www.fuckalocal.com bears no responsibility for the operations of that chat service.
2. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES You represent and warrant to www.fuckalocal.com that: a. you are aware that the Website is only available to persons 18 years or older, by agreeing to these Terms of Service you are stating that you are at least 18 years old; b. you will supply www.fuckalocal.com with the requested registration information which will be true, accurate, current, and complete. Under no circumstances will www.fuckalocal.com be liable for the consequences of any registration information turning out to be incorrect; c. you are aware and agree that the chat service is operated by a third party and solely governed by the third party that operates the chat service and any terms that that party may have; d. by signing up on the Website you agree that www.fuckalocal.com will share your personal data with the third party that operates the chat website; e. by signing up on the Website you agree that your data may be used and sold for marketing purposes, to inform you about products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting if you have chosen to receive these type of communications; f. you are aware that the images that are displayed on the Website are used for marketing purposes only and these people are not actual members of the chat platform; g. you will not use the Service in connection with any commercial endeavors, like the promotion of a website or the offering of services, except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us; h. you will not make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the Website; i. you will not access the Website through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise; j. you will not disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website; k. use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or in any manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
3. WEBSITE MANAGEMENT www.fuckalocal.com, at its own discretion, may immediately disable your access to the Website if we believe in our sole discretion that you have violated any terms of these Terms of Service. We reserve the right to monitor the Website for violations of these Terms of Service, as well as to take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms of Service, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities.
4. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT Through our Website you are directed to the website of the third party chat provider. Our Website may also contain links to other third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
5. PROPRIETARY INFORMATION You acknowledge that the Website and any other information provided to you by www.fuckalocal.com may incorporate confidential and proprietary information developed by, acquired by, or licensed to www.fuckalocal.com (“Proprietary Information”).
All Proprietary Information created and owned by www.fuckalocal.com and provided to you in connection with the Website under these Terms of Service, including but not limited to trademarks, service marks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, source codes, logo’s, know-how and other proprietary rights in or related to the Service, shall remain the sole property of www.fuckalocal.com.
You will take all reasonable precautions necessary to safeguard the confidentiality of the Proprietary Information. Neither you nor any of your affiliates will make any unauthorized use of the Proprietary Information or disclose, in whole or in part, any part of the Proprietary Information to any individual or entity.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES Except as may be otherwise specifically provided herein, the Website, is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, www.fuckalocal.com and its applicable licensors and service provider(s), expressly disclaim any and all warranties, conditions, representations, and guarantees with respect to the Website, whether express or implied, arising by law, custom, prior oral or written statements, or otherwise, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement, except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for, any consequences of the use of the Website. You acknowledge and understand that the chat services itself is operated by a third party for which www.fuckalocal.com assumes no responsibility. www.fuckalocal.com also does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error free and that www.fuckalocal.com may occasionally experience “hard outages” due to internet disruptions or other circumstances that are not within its control.
We also do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service listed, advertised or offered by a third party through the Website, such any (hyperlinked) website featured in any banner or other advertising. We are not responsible for the products and/or services that such parties provide and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services.
7. LIABILITY In no event shall www.fuckalocal.com and/or its affiliates, licensors, or suppliers be liable for any loss, damages or expenses suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, except for liability arising out of gross negligence, willful misconduct or any other liability that cannot be restricted by law.
In no event shall www.fuckalocal.com and/or its affiliates, licensors, or suppliers be liable be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential loss or damage, howsoever and whatsoever arising under or on connection with your use of the Website.
Notwithstanding the previous provisions, in all cases where www.fuckalocal.com is liable for any damages or losses, www.fuckalocal.com aggregate, cumulative liability arising from or relating to these Terms of Service shall not exceed the amount of 100 EUR.
8. INDEMNIFICATION You shall indemnify and hold www.fuckalocal.com and its affiliates, and its and their officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and service providers (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses of any nature (including reasonable attorney’s fees) commenced or prosecuted by any third party against the Indemnified Parties except arising from or related to any breach, negligent performance or non-performance by the www.fuckalocal.com under these Terms of Service.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION The construction, validity and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of The Netherlands. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall, if not amicably resolved by Parties within thirty days of notification of such dispute by either Party, be exclusively submitted to the competent court in The Hague, The Netherlands.
10. MISCELLANEOUS These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and www.fuckalocal.com.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service operate to the fullest extent permissible by law.
We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. You may not assign, transfer or sub-contract all or any of its rights or obligations under these Terms of Service without our prior written consent.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms of Service and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms of Service or your use of the Website.
You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms of Service and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms of Service at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms of Service and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms of Service to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms of Service by your continued use of the Service after the date such revised Terms are posted.
11. CONTACT US In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Website or if you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us:
Email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org